For warranty claims, please email us at [email protected]
How long does the Warranty last?
Kardinal Stick devices come with a “Lifetime Warranty” and Kardinal Stick Pods come with a “Limited Warranty” within three (3) months from the date of retail purchase from www.kardinalstick.ph or from an Authorized Philippine Kardinal Stick Retailer by a person at least 18 years old.
What does the Warranty cover?
Kardinal Stick Philippines only warrants the device against defects in materials and workmanship that arise under normal conditions and use.
- Not charging
- Not functioning properly (ex. No Led Light, No vibration, not producing vapor, etc)
- Leaks and cracks from the manufacturer or from transportation only. It does not cover dropping, water damage, or any other accidents.
- No vapor upon usage
What is NOT covered by the Warranty?
- KS Charging Cable (included in the Basic Kits);
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g., liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environment conditions (e.g., sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by Kardinal Industries in the device documentation;
- Damage caused by modification to alter functionality or capability;
- Damage ( 1 ) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by Kardinal Industries or ( 2 ) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by Kardinal Industries but the usage of those accessories or attachments was outside of normal or recommended use;
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastics;
- Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured, or is not genuine;
- Normal performance degradation of batteries (please contact Kardinal Industries Support Team for more information on battery degradation);
- Damage caused by opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way; and
- Devices purchased from unauthorized retailers.